-1st: Removal of the grafts.
-2nd: Opening of the capillary channels
-3rd: Transplant of the extracted grafts.
The operation is performed at the ESTECENTER medical center, under local anesthesia, and lasting between 6 to 8 hours.
The extraction of follicular units (FUE) is the technique used to extract hair follicles from the donor area to cover deficit areas.
This technique is the most recent and sophisticated in the field of hair transplantation, it is a great advantage, considering the absence of linear scars and pains.
For the entire process, only three days (2 nights) in Istanbul will be required.
1st day: Direct flight to Istanbul (approximately 3 and a half hours), pick up at the airport and transfer to the hotel (very close to the clinic).
2nd day: Breakfast at the hotel (included) and transfer to the clinic. All pre-operation ,anesthesia tests, and blood analysis will performed. Dr. EmiraliHamiloglu and Dr. Ibrahim Çevik, accompanied by their team of nurses and specialized technicians will perform the surgery.Transfer to the hotel and rest.
3rd day: Breakfast at the hotel (included), transfer to the clinic. Control performed by the doctor and performing the first wash. Airport transfer.
During the first month after surgery, the transplanted hair will fall off. At the beginning of the third month, the new hair will begin to grow. To see the final result you have to wait 6-8 months.
What does the pack includes?
- Two nights at a 4 * hotel (Hilton Garden Hotel Istanbul)
- Transfers to the city from the airport (Istanbul ATATURK or SABIHA airport) + transfers from the hotel to the clinic.
- Personalized translation service (all the staff of the clinic speaks Spanish and English).
- PRP treatment (biostimulation of platelet-rich plasma)
- Post-operation package (specific shampoos, dry-cleaning sprays designed for hair transplant and capillary regenerating vitamins).
- Personalized follow-up once back in destination.